Terms and condition for Matrimonial User / Members, You conciously accept the Terms and Conditions as set out herein below, In addition when you use or visit any current or future Muslimsaathi com services or any business affiliated with MuslimSaathi com.
- Our web site i.e. www.muslimsaathi.com is not a dating site.
- We provide exclusive only matrimonial services through this website Online, Offline and nothing other.
- Our web site only and purely working and giving service to Muslim community people only.
- Request to applicant please fill-up and share correct, true and accurate information in the site. If any false, Wrong, Illegal, Immoral, Incorrect or discrepancy shall result in immediate termination or collapse of the membership concerning member without prior notice.
- Eligibility – a) Indian Nationality and origin, b) Person should be major if female -18 years completed and Male -21 years completed as per Indian Act.
- Mode of Payment- a) By Cash/Cheque /Net banking/Debit/Credit Card/UPI and Etc.
- Refund and Assignment- a) Non-Refundable b) Non- Transferable in any circumtances.
- Renewal- We automatically renew all membership before the expiry of the term of the paid membership.
- Jurisdiction- a) The Laws of India shall be applicable.
b) All or any legal proceeding may be brought in Court of Pune.
- Termination- a) If our site receives any complaint against member and consequently we have deleted profile in good faith, we shall not be liable to member in any manner whatsoever, including for any loss, costs, expense or consequences if any.
b) If member committed any fraudulent /Unlawful activity through the use of our web site.
- Members shall be follow the rules and regulation Muslim Wakf Board, Muslim Personal laws and other laws.
- Before and After marriage is dispute arises between parties our website and person not responsible at any cost.
14. Privacy of Membership: Your Membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity, without the express written consent of MuslimSaathi Com.
15. Declaration by members- Whatever facts, information and contents stated herein above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. If anything is found to be false or incorrect I am liable for prosecution and subsequent punishment of Indian Penal Code. Hence I signed herein under.
Notice: We may change this Terms and Conditions from time to time as a result of change of policy in MuslimSaathi Com.